LXLE LS (first beta available)
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    getsimple only officially support apache, in otherwords they won't field question for other servers, that doesn't mean it doesn't work with other servers.
  • I can understand that, but the calender on ospos/sales/overview/edit page is not working .

Please don't take my comments here as complaints, but consider as report of a beta tester/lxle user who
    loves LXLE very much and wish to see it improving day by day.

Thanks Ronni !!! for making me a permanent Linux lover.
    Please click on "Mark as Solved" if your original question / problem got solved. This will help others.

'Lazy people will always find a short-cut for a difficult task"
  • 'JS Print Setup' add-on for firefox is not working on LXLE-LS, though it's working on win7.

This add-on is needed to avoid printing headers and footers on OSPOS Invoice.

(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/js-print-setup/developers)
    Please click on "Mark as Solved" if your original question / problem got solved. This will help others.

• lxlelxle
    did you install it in firefox or seamonkey?
  • Tried on both.... without luck.
    Directly installed on Firefox from mozila addon site and used Converted one with Seamonkey.

• At last..... I have implemented almost every customization , needed to use OSPOS at my shop.
    Only one thing yet to customize is, putting different 'units' of measurements  ie, Kg, Litre, Feet, dozon etc in quantity field. An invoice without measuring unit is useless.

• 1. Clam Tk on LXLE-LS can not scan folder. I think, New version of UI is the calprit.
    2. "JS printer setup" addon is not working on LXLE-LS.

• lxlelxle
    ClamTK for 14.04

ClamTK for 12.04

You'll have to contact the developer of JS Printer if its not working as I an unfamiliar with the extension.
  • Even after installing instead of user's , "Side Pane" of Home folder is showing "Documents", "Downloads, "Music" etc of Querty.

• lxlelxle
    screenshot?