System program problem detected
  • vmonevvmonev
    PMPosts: 3
    Hello,

since two days there is a warning after loading the system - on the desktop comes the warning "System program problem detected" as on the screenshot:
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    It may be coming from you double network panel. The update that came through Lubuntu was broken, it was then fixed and caused a this hiccup. Take a look here.... http://www.lxle.net/forums/discussion/477/64bit-double-network-icon#Item_1

I found if you tried to alter the startup programs while the bug was still present and then updated the system after the fix was released, this little notification seems to be more likely. It's nothing to worry over and when it pops up just close it. There is nothing that its really reporting, its do to the update snafu with lxsession.

• lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    I haven't had time to track it down yet, as far as getting a real solution to it, but I know what it came from and realize its nothing major. Once I figure out a real solution to it popping up, I'll post it here. :)
  • vmonevvmonev
    PMPosts: 3
    Thank you! The system is stable, only this message comes and nothing happens. I will check the link with the solution above.
    The main user of our lxle-pc is 2 years old, surfs in Internet, plays games and has a collection with pix of cars.

:)
This discussion has been closed.
All Threads