LX-Colors GTK/Openbox theme series
  • hedon_jameshedon_james
    PMPosts: 24
    I concur with everyone else here Fredbird!  I like options and flexibility...I can install about 10 different widgets/theme/color packs to get that, OR I can install lx-colors to get the same thing, and be done.  That's an easy decision!  Love the widgets and light/dark theme options, as well as color options.  Wine, brave, and noble are favorites that I seem to keep returning to.  I have also included LX-Colors as the default theme engine to my own personal distro remix, inspired by LXLE.  My only comment would be that I would like to see the Obsidian theme return!  I personally prefer darker themes, but in my opinion Neo isn't dark enough and Pitchdark is too dark, having some unwanted side-effects on various desktop artifacts.  Obsidian was the PERFECT blend, IMO, but is missing from my most recent Box-look download.  Would you PLEASE reconsider providing Obsidian as an option?  It really is the PERFECT combination, IMO!  Otherwise, kudos on this theme pack and thanks for providing it to the rest of us!