Invite Only Accounts
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    After fighting with spammers for more than 2 years and blocking a relatively large section of Internet IP addresses. The result is futile at best and some legitimate users can't create an account due to IP restrictions. Therefore an invite only system seems to be the only real solution. If you would like an account please sign up to our mailing list and request an invite by sending an email to the list. All active members can send invitations upon request.

I regret having to take these measures however I would much rather spend my time helping users rather than post deletions, account banning and IP restrictions. I hope all can understand and rest assure an account will not be difficult to get. Most spam is bot based, so an invite only approach will take care of just about all the spam nuisance.

Thanks
    Ronnie
  • katmankatman
    PMPosts: 3
    I have had several people to inquire of me for an invite to the forum. The problem is I do not know how to invite someone and find it no where in the forum. I read somewhere any member can  invite someone.  Please help. Thanks
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    'My invitations' located in your user account on the left hand side.
  • binbin
    PMPosts: 41
    ignore - just saw date of original post
  • katmankatman
    PMPosts: 3
    Thanks for the reply, found it