Feature Leak
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    With each release I like to try and have a surprise feature or program that wasn't expected. Many reasons for this but I've managed to keep it a constant from one release to the next. This time around I'm happy to report 3 new features that cost the system 2mb or less of resources because of the way it's implemented.

True AeroSnap = Now dragging windows to either side of the screen and dropping will result in automatically resizing that window to half the screen size and snapping it in place. :)

Hot Corner = Moving the cursor to the upper left hand corner of the screen and waiting a second or so will induce the following feature.

WinPick = Expose like feature, (no compositing, not skippy) can either be induced by the hot corner or key command. Will grab all open windows on the screen arrange them so they can all be seen. Clicking one brings it to the front.

These are just the surprise things included in the coming release that is currently being uploaded.

Barring any show stoppers the release should be available in a day or so given completion of release notes, etc.
  • wow !  Great features. 
    Please click on "Mark as Solved" if your original question / problem got solved. This will help others.

'Lazy people will always find a short-cut for a difficult task"
  • Hey maybe I can give up my debian install!
  • rfry85rfry85
    PMPosts: 210
    This is sweet! Thanks!
    Thanked by 1lxle
  • how do you turn off winpick , everytime I come back to my computer there are 4 windows.

many thnks otherwise for a great distro
  • I am having this problem too when I bring the computer back from lock/screensaver.
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    pressing any key will 'unlock' winpick and the screensaver when they cause conflicts