Can't find the solution? Try uDuck.org
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    LXLE PRESENTS:  uDuck -  located at uDuck.org

Designed for DuckDuckGo users, it is an Ubuntu based meta search, for help and support of any ubuntu based distribution. (For example, Lxle Paradigm is based on Lubuntu.)  The uDuck Search Engine facilitates *ubuntu searches by being focused on all the most important RSS feeds from *ubuntu news sites and blogs, and other information areas.

One could compare uDuck to being like a special "Google" for *Ubuntu, based in DuckDuckGo - where security matters.

uDuck has an easy, one click installation to add itself to your browser's drop down menu for search engines.

Please help us test it.  Your feedback always improves any beta release.  Thanks.

http://www.uduck.org
    Thanked by 3[Deleted User] Zaka sad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    PMPosts: 0

What about listing uDuck under the "?" on the lxle search page?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
  • Only other comment is:  "elegeantify" a wee bit.  Great idea.  Great play on browsers. Love the concept.  A real ronnie!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    PMPosts: 0
    I really want a bikini top with those two logos on it.... ubuntu and the duck.
  • Anonymouse52Anonymouse52
    PMPosts: 170
    I've found it very useful recently...
    Thanked by 2[Deleted User] lxle
  • AxelHAxelH
    PMPosts: 11
    I agree with Anonymouse52 - it really works.
    @lxle - you might add this to the Firefox bookmarks in a next distro (if it is possible to predefine the bookmarks).
    Thanked by 2lxle [Deleted User]
  • @lxle

uDuck has the security advantages of being in DDG.  How does uGoogle compare, security wise?  Have you finessed that somehow?  Or is it just regular google insecurity status?  And does this even matter?