Bugs in SeaMonkey Browser?
  • iduhknoiduhkno
    PMPosts: 161
    1. When opening links, I usually get the second option to open link in another tab.  The first option that says open link in external browser does not do that for me.  Instead it always opens the link in another tab.  I heavily rely on being able to open a link into a new browser window.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

2. To compensate for the above, I open a second instance of SeaMonkey browser.  The second instance looks different than the first instance.  Icons of apps that are visible in first instance do not show up in second instance. As one of those apps is bluhell, I wonder if my security is as good in the second instance.

3, Drop box cannot invoke a browser in SeaMonkey.  Even when Firefox is not installed, it cannot open a browser.  I have noticed this phenomenon with a few other installed programs in LXLE.  A few cannot find SeaMonkey, it seems.

Please note, I am quite happy to be patient and report bugs, to help test SeaMonkey for the developers there.  However, I need to know that my security is not being compromised during this test period, or I will have to use FF and Thunderbird instead, even though significantly slower on my rig.  Thanks.  YOu guys are doing a great job.

Loving Eclectica, 16.04.2 64bit