Converted FireFox Addons
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    Converted FireFox Addons for use with the SeaMonkey Internet Suite

• This thread will serve as a list of Firefox addons converted using http://addonconverter.fotokraina.com/
    • This is an interim addon section for SeaMonkey until the developers release official supported versions.
    • Being a community driven browser your requests / feedback to programmers encourages development.
    • All addons have been tested to work, providing most if not all standard functionalities of the extension.
    • A good practice before converting addons is to check for a supported version or something similar.
    • Please post requests and or reports of working converted addons for SeaMonkey to be posted here.

FVD SpeedDial ---> plugin origin

Context Search  ---> plugin origin

Close & Forget ---> plugin origin

Thanked by 1iduhkno
  • Anonymouse52Anonymouse52
    PMPosts: 170
    Request 'Self-Destructing Cookies' be converted.
  • lxlelxle
    Added close and forget as a 'self destructing cookies' alternative. :)
    Thanked by 1Anonymouse52
  • lxlelxle
    Added Gmail IMAP extension to help configure the SeaMonkey mail client for use with gmail.
  • iduhknoiduhkno
    PMPosts: 161
    That Gmail IMAP addon doesn't install, as it is incompatible with SeaMonkey.  Gmail IMAP will set up manually, however, so do not know why addon is needed.
    Loving Eclectica, 16.04.2 64bit
  • iduhknoiduhkno
    The close and forget addon will not even download, with same message of incompatibility to SeaMonkey.
  • lxlelxle
    The link on the left points to the converted addon the link to the right of it show you were it originated from.
  • iduhknoiduhkno
    Hmmm.... okay.     Gotcha.
    Maybe the instructions could be edited slightly, to include people like me.
    Hard to understand that, from the way it is presented visually.
    Just saying.  I'd edit it, but it won't let me.
    Thanks.

BINGO... works great now.

• Please click on "Mark as Solved" if your original question / problem got solved. This will help others.

'Lazy people will always find a short-cut for a difficult task"