Guayadeque music player default to collection
  • famewolffamewolf
    PMPosts: 62
    The default music collection points to the live dvd user which does not exist.  This is on 14.04 x86_64.
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    Screenshot, because I don't know what you mean by default music collection.
  • lxlelxle
    NM, I see it, I never set it so it must be a default left over from configuring it a bit so new users weren't lost. I'll try to remember to erase it in the next point update, in case its too confusing to overcome.
  • lxlelxle
    In other words, it must have set it that way as soon as I opened it to adjust a couple of the settings, you are pretty good and finding these little items, could you start a famewolf oddities or whatever thread and post them all in one spot so I can just go to them when I'm working on the next build?  Thanks.
  • famewolffamewolf
    PMPosts: 62
    Most folks I know would say I'm already odd enough.  Yes I'll start a thread.  I was a computer programmer for 20 years so I'm used to debugging. Do you want me to repost the change to roxterm (ok xterm exists but during beta testing you were changing everything to call roxterm) in gigolo prefs and the removal of /home/qwerty/Music in default Music collection for Guadadeque? 
  • lxlelxle
    Some things demand xterm because its easier to embed and call on for internal functions, its actually added by yppa manager and I remember an old weather program I used to use demanded xterm only. I would leave it, if it works for gigolo, then let it go. But yea, start a thread and post what you find, its easier for me to find that way.