Italian language
  • Hello, congratulations for your work, I installed lxle on a eee pc of a friend but the language is not entirely in Italian and even folders in the home, I followed the steps in this thread http://lxle.net/forum/#/discussion/63/language-support without success, I hope you can help me solve Thank you. 

P.S. Sorry for my English, I used google translator
  • I had already seen this thread, but the problem remains, I also changed the server by choosing Italy without success ...

my locale

LANG=it_IT.UTF-8
    LANGUAGE=it:en_US:en
    LC_CTYPE="it_IT.UTF-8"
    LC_NUMERIC=it_IT.UTF-8
    LC_TIME=it_IT.UTF-8
    LC_COLLATE="it_IT.UTF-8"
    LC_MONETARY=it_IT.UTF-8
    LC_MESSAGES="it_IT.UTF-8"
    LC_PAPER=it_IT.UTF-8
    LC_NAME=it_IT.UTF-8
    LC_ADDRESS=it_IT.UTF-8
    LC_TELEPHONE=it_IT.UTF-8
    LC_MEASUREMENT=it_IT.UTF-8
    LC_IDENTIFICATION=it_IT.UTF-8
    LC_ALL=

• lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    When looking through the icons that make up the menu, (usr/share/applications) not all have 'translations' for other languages. In otherwords, the icons that make up the menu will be titled in the correct language if the authors of the program included translation for the icons themselves.

You can check this by opening up the icons in gedit that are located in the above location.
  • I was interested mainly ... to translate the folders in your home, you can do it? I had already tried ... and asked for help on the ubuntu forums ... http://forum.ubuntu-it.org/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=577306
  • I've done what it says on the link ... the result was to have a black screen and the button to change the wallpapers do not work anymore ... when I press the home opens.
  • I get the black screen problem, I did not realize that the backgrounds are inside the images folder, then deleting the pictures folder button "random wallpaper" no longer works to change backgrounds, but opens the home directory. Tips to find a better solution than the one I have suggested. Thank you.
  • maxbigsimaxbigsi
    PMPosts: 6
    I'm doing the tests on the virtual machine, after following the guidance of lxle, after a reboot of the machine folders have appeared on the desktop ...