how to logg on with password
  • pcfan5pcfan5
    PMPosts: 4
    Hi everybody! , first  I would like to apologize if this has been asked before. I search in the forum (though it is different and new for me , coming from another distros  forums) and I didn't find the answers, mainly because I don't know which version my desktop is.
    I don't remember having set "log in without password during installation", anyway , my "user and group" is set like this:
    Password : "ask at startup"

but I don't know how to logg into my  LXLE with password
    this is my system

CPU~Dual core Pentium E5300 (-MCP-) speed/max~1251/2603 MHz Kernel~4.15.0-176-generic x86_64 Up~42 min Mem~2570.7/3935.3MB HDD~320.1GB(37.2% used) Procs~145 Client~Shell inxi~2.3.56 
    silof@silof:~$ inxi -Fnz
    System:    Host: silof Kernel: 4.15.0-176-generic x86_64 bits: 64
               Desktop: LXDE (Openbox 3.6.1) Distro: Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
    Machine:   Device: desktop Mobo: MICRO-STAR model: G31TM-P21 (MS-7529) v: 1.0 serial: N/A

Let me know if you need mor information, and the commands needed to get it. Thanks in advanced.
  • pcfan5pcfan5
    I now realized that I post this in the wrong section of the forum , please moderators correct it, I am sorry I am new here.
  • pcfan5pcfan5
    Problem solved! - I realized it was already set , but  I logged in so quickly that I didn't noticed. Sorry for any trouble.
This discussion has been closed.
All Threads