Why Youtube Comments not loading?
  • Hello everyone, A problem has been happening since yesterday and it is very annoying. The Youtube comments are not loading or showing up in the comment section. I have got this issue-related article from online and it suggested clearing the Cache.
    If I clear the cache of my Chrome browser, do I need to log in again to all sign-in sites in google chrome?
  • Hello,

I use both SeaMonkey and Chromium (the other Chrome) browsers.  Check to see if Chrome did an update and you haven't received it.  Check with SeaMonkey or any other browser of your choice to make sure the browser is at fault.

To look for updates on the Chrome, open a terminal window;

sudo apt upgrade google-chrome-stable

It should return "google-chrome-stable is already the newest version" and no changes will be made.  Otherwise it will upgrade to the newest version available.

Clearing cache memory is normally pictures and large items downloaded so you don't need to download them again and again.  Clearing cache is not the same as clearing cookies, passwords, or browser history.  Just make sure you are clearing the cache only.

Settings, then scroll down to clear browsing data;

Uncheck everything except Cached images and files...

Note: mine reports only 10.5 MB which is nothing but if you look up at time range this is only for the last 60 minutes!  Changing it to all time gave me 275 MB which is a lot more floor space.
  • Just to follow up with SeaMonkey. Clearing the cache memory is simple.
    Edit menu, Preferences...

As you can see there is only "Clear Cache" it tells me the total is 70.6 MB, the max is set to 350 MB.  I also set mine to check for changes each session this will keep the pages more up to date.