Development Idea: LXLE 1984 version.
  • Special privacy version.  While Tails cannot run as an OS, and meant for its portable genius, what about an OS that is nearly like Tails? 
    LXLE user since 2013.
  • Feature desired in LXLE 1984 - For humane reasons, I request a Zoom like App, secure and private.  I shudder as so many people trust Zoom, the new norm for human contact and schools, even after it was publicly stated that it is NOT private, and those people running it are the same who are now Big Brother tattle tales, selling private data to "scholars" who want to "study" public information they promised was private "in the beginning."  Anybody else remember Google's claims about the privacy of GMAIL when it came out.  I do.  Lots of claims.  None of them stood the test of time.  Rot set in on their fairy tale. 
    LXLE user since 2013.
  • Hmm... and for that matter... what about an app for a secure forum, and secure IRC type communication? 
    LXLE user since 2013.
  • I'd definitely be interested in an OS that's "Like Tails but meant to be installed on the hard drive"
  • lxlelxle
    PMPosts: 2,656
    It's called Tox.... qTox is a good client for linux. aTox for android. I use it all the time.
    Thanked by 1Olito