Hola fellow LXLE/Linux tinkerers
  • LG5ProductionsLG5Productions
    PMPosts: 3
    Good Evening folks!

I'm from New Jersey, USA and started using LXLE on a USB stick on my netbook for testing. I finally had to redo said netbook and installed LXLE along with another distro. I have had experience with Ubuntu and other distros by using VM's (Virtual Machines) but find myself using Linux more and more on a daily basis for the last 3-5 years "in the wild".
    Currently have installed on an ACER Aspire One D255E with Intel Atom 1.66 GHz, 512KB cache, 2 GB DDR3 Memory, on a 80 GB partition. Trying to decrease memory leaks when running some apps like Chromium (Chrome Derivative).
    Trying to install on a Compaq Presario V200 with AMD Turion 64 ML-32 Processor, 256KB cache, 2 GB DDR Memory as it has a fluid WIDESCREEN 15' display along with CD-RW / DVD-ROM combo. Been running into issues getting the USB stick to recognize on any ports along with the install itself freezing up with a DVD burned Distro.
    Studying Linux Servers, Penetration (Security White Hat) Testing, Python, & Java. Dabble in everything Linux related just over 5 to 10 years.
  • boruncoborunco
    PMPosts: 229
    Welcome
    NEVER STOP LEARNING
    Acer Aspire One N270 130Gig ssd 2Gig ram
    LXLE 32bit